This page tells you the terms and conditions on which the items (Items) listed on our website www.cupboardlovekitchens.com (our site) are supplied to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Items from our site. You should understand that by ordering any Items from our site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Items from our site.
- 1. Information about us
Our site www.CupboardLoveKitchens.com is a site operated by Cupboard Love Kitchens, which is a trading name of David Morris and Jane Hall of 14 Mostyn Road, Luton Bedfordshire LU3 2RF(“we” and “us”). You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 01582 53 40 53.
- 2. Your status
By placing an order through our site, for the purchase of goods from the Seller you (the “Customer”) warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) You are at least 18 years old;
- 3. Our status
- We act as agent on behalf of Sellers in the advertising and promotion of Items for sale by the Seller and for the avoidance of doubt we do not act as the seller of the Items nor shall we engage with you in any such similar capacity.
- 3.2. As an authorised sales agent, we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers (Sellers). The resulting contractual relationship is between you and the Seller, and is subject to the express or implied terms and conditions of sale between you and the Seller. You should carefully review any expressed terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
- 4. Disclaimer
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on our site. We may make changes to the material on our site, or to the items and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on our site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on our site is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with our site on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the Seller.
- When a Seller is involved in a transaction, we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to that Seller.
- Any photographs or descriptions provided on our Site are for information purposes only.As we are not the seller of any item we are not responsible for the quality, description of the items, nor do we warrant that the seller is the rightfull owner of any Item being offered for sale. If we are found to be liable for any loss that you may suffer then the extent of our liability shall be limited to the amount that we may recieve from the seller in commission relating to the relevant transaction. You should inspect the Items to satisfy yourself of their condition and accuracy of any information that may have been supplied.
- 5. Placing an order
- You may enquire about an Item or place an order with us by phone on 01582 53 40 53 or an email to email@example.com
- We recommend that you inspect the Items in person and we are happy to make suitable arrangements with the Seller for you to do so.
- We have no obligation to be present on collection or delivery of any Items.
- Should you wish to purchase the Items we will accept payment on behalf of the Seller and make suitable arrangements for you to collect the Items.
- There shall be no binding contract between you and the seller until the time of collection and any offer by you to purchase any items and any receipt by us of purchase monies shall not be deemed acceptance of the offer until the point of collection. Once you, or your appointed representative, have colleted the items then a binding contract of sale and purchase of the items shall be formed.
- If you fail to collect the items on the agreed collection date, the seller shall be free to offer the items for sale to any third party and we shall refund any purchase monies to you, less an administrative cost of £ 75.00
- If a seller fails to release the items on the agreed collection date we shall not be liable to you for any costs,damages or other loss that you may then incur and we shall upon request immediately refund to you any purchase monies you have paid.
- 6. Price and payment
- The price of any Items will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. The price comprises the value of the Item and our agency fees.
- Prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Prices on our website are liable to change at any time.
- Our site contains a large number of Items and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Items listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If an incorrect price is stated on our website, the Seller is under no obligation to provide the Item to you at that incorrect price.
- We accept payment by bank transfer only.
- 7. Our liability
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with our site in any way.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
(a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude.
- 8. Written communications
Applicable laws may require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic or by telephone. We will contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- 9. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order items from us.
- 10. Severance
- 1. The parties consider that these terms and conditions are fair and reasonable but should any Court or other competent authority declare any clause illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever then the other terms and provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and affect us if the terms and conditions had been adopted without the offending clause appearing in them
- 11. Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Items using our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.